We are seeking a Project Superintendent to oversee residential renovation projects throughout Southern California marketplace.
REIG Renovations is a fast growing real estate investment company in San Diego County. It is owned and operated by two talented and energetic professionals who believe integrity and strong values are essential to business success. REIG Renovation’s current focus is purchasing dilapidated & outdated houses and renovating them for resale; however, we are quickly expanding into larger and longer term investments, so the opportunities for education and growth are endless. REIG stands for:
This is a rare chance to get in with an expanding real estate investment company in San Diego. The Project Managers primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing one or more construction crews on one or potentially numerous projects
- Managing the project schedule and scope of work for each property
- Managing the budget, inventory, and inventory control for each property
- Communicate with our liaison with our customer
- Approve invoices on all projects via SAGE paperless
- Oversee compilation of time cards for each payroll period
- Interact with Project Manager on all project needs
- Maintain strong subcontractor relationships such that we stay on budget and schedule
In addition to the primary responsibilities, there are day to day details that will be required to keep each job site running efficiently. The Project Manager will be responsible for assuring that each project schedule and budget remain on track. Specific duties will require on site meetings, coordination with each property construction supervisor, and managing deployment of labor and material resources. The Project Manager will also be responsible for understanding each property Scope of Work, identifying the necessary labor resources for each remodel, and enforcing the remodel timeline. The Project Manager will also be the eyes and ears of the project site and have the ability to troubleshoot any potential delays in construction, problems with permits or design, and any risks that may adversely affect the project timeline, scope of work, and project budget.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience in residential construction
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience managing crews and/or projects
- Knowledge of the UBC and its implication in the work we do
- Strong technical knowledge of the residential renovation trades
- Ability to multi-task and clearly prioritize when work volumes increase
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Computer savvy
- Detail oriented, organized and systemized
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain relationships with internal and external partners
- A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required
Sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching above and below shoulder, grasping, squeezing, fine manipulation, mouse and keyboard use. Limited lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling not to exceed 50 pounds. The work environment is mostly outside with moderate to loud noise.
Salary based on experience – We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of paid holidays, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and a company-matched 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume via email at email@example.com OR simply fill out the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– REIG Renovations