We are seeking an experienced, dynamic Property Manager for our 200+ unit apartment community in Wichita Falls, TX. This position is full time.
REIG Companies is a multifaceted real estate investment firm headquartered in San Diego County. The companies are owned by two driven and energetic professionals who believe integrity and strong values are essential to business success. REIG operates their business with the belief that culture eats strategy for breakfast- meaning our people are more important than anything else. At REIG, we take our core values seriously. In fact, the letters REIG are an acronym for our core values, for which we use to guide our decisions every single day.
The Property Manager will work under the direct supervision of the Director of Property Management, and will be responsible for all phases of the operations of an apartment community. This includes personnel functions, leasing, maintenance, budget variances, advertising, resident relations, and property management software.
- Manage and supervision of on-site staff
- Know the property and walk it daily
- Successfully lease units and qualify applicants
- Achieve and maintain high occupancy
- Actively collect rent
- Frequent use of Entrata software to record rent charges, daily activities, work orders, and anything relating to the property
- Perform market and demographic research
- Interact successfully with tenants while building relationships
- Able to work effectively without too much supervision
- Lead your team with clear delegation, positivity, and trust
This position will have a wide array of responsibilities thus the chosen individual will present a wide range of business knowledge/experiences, and a strong desire to learn and master new skills and techniques. This position will play a vital role in the exciting growth of the company, and will evolve over time with opportunities to grow and assume more responsibilities.
- 5 years of experience as an Property Manager for 150+ unit
- Substantial experience with government assisted housing
- Prior experience with property management software
- Ability to be effective and efficient under pressure
- High level of personal integrity, professionalism, and business ethics
- A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent vocational/technical training preferred
- Experience in managing large and/or challenging properties preferred
Sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching above and below shoulder, grasping, squeezing, fine manipulation, mouse and keyboard use. Limited lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling not to exceed 20 pounds. Can hear, speak, read, and write. The work environment is inside and outside with varying temperature with moderate to loud noise.
Salary based on experience – We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of paid holidays, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and a company-matched 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR simply fill out the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– REIG Asset Management