We are seeking an organized, responsible, and proactive professional as an Apartment Manager for our Greensboro, NC apartment Community operating over 140 units. This position is full time.
REIG Companies is a multifaceted real estate investment firm headquartered in San Diego County. The companies are owned by two driven and energetic professionals who believe integrity and strong values are essential to business success. REIG operates their business with the belief that culture eats strategy for breakfast- meaning our people are more important than anything else. At REIG, we take our core values seriously. In fact, the letters REIG are an acronym for our core values, for which we use to guide our decisions every single day.
The Apartment Manager will work closely with the Director of Property Management and responsibilities will be to manage all phases of the operations of an apartment community. This includes personnel functions, leasing, maintenance, monitoring market conditions, budget, oversight, advertising resident relations and all property management software reports.
- Must be passionate about leasing.
- Excels in opportunities to TAKE CHARGE AND MANAGE CHALLENGING PROPERTIES.
- Works closely with the Director of Property Management in developing an integral team that effectively sells the quality and professionalism of the organization and the apartment community.
- Ensure effective move-in and move-out administration with particular attention to consistent apartment inspections.
- Adheres to company accounting directives, including but not limited to; weekly and monthly reports, income accounting, expense control and administration and daily bank deposits.
- Maintains a general working knowledge of federal and state laws in regards to the collection of delinquent accounts.
- Market apartments by promoting rentals on the phone and in person; demonstrate apartments and community to prospective residents, sell apartment features/benefits, secure commitments and deposits from prospective Residents.
- Summarizes daily input of all resident information in relation to leasing traffic, move-ins, move-outs, apartment conditions, work orders, rent receipts and deposits and enters all information into property management software daily.
- Analyzes and monitors the community and neighborhood market conditions in order to anticipate market changes or trends that could affect the profitability of the community. Monitors closing ratios of leasing associates to ensure requirements are met and provides additional training as necessary.
- Supervises the planning and implementation of, and attends and monitors, various community recreational and social activities.
- Assumes supervisory responsibilities and management of the property.
This position will have a wide array of responsibilities thus the chosen individual will present a wide range of business knowledge/experiences, and a strong desire to learn and master new skills and techniques. This position will play a vital role in the exciting growth of the company, and will evolve over time with opportunities to grow and assume more responsibilities.
- 5 years of experience as an Apartment Manager for 100 units
- EXTENSIVE LEASING EXPEREINCE AND STRONG RENTAL COLLECTIONS a must
- Substantial experience with government assisted housing
- Prior experience with property management software; AppFolio preferred
- Effective and efficient under pressure
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Coachable, self-starter, self-learner, proactive in problem solving
- Extensive computing skills both analytical and creative
- Solid understanding of basic real estate terms and concepts such as leases, contracts, rents, operating expenses, and capital expenditures.
- Ability to perform market and demographic research
- Ability to multi-task and clearly prioritize when work volumes increase
- High level of personal integrity, professionalism and business ethics
- A pre-employment background check and drug screen are required
Sitting, standing, walking, bending, twisting, kneeling, reaching above and below shoulder, grasping, squeezing, fine manipulation, mouse and keyboard use. Limited lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling not to exceed 50 pounds. The work environment is mostly outside with moderate to loud noise.
Depends on Experience. We also offer a competitive benefits package consisting of paid holidays, PTO, medical/dental/vision insurance and a company-matched 401(k) plan.
Please submit your resume via email at email@example.com OR simply fill out the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– REIG Asset Management