We are seeking an organized, responsible and proactive professional as a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our Wichita Falls, TX apartment community. This position is full time.
REIG Companies is a multifaceted real estate investment firm in San Diego County (the office is in San Marcos). While REIG Asset Management focuses on acquiring and repositioning both residential and multifamily properties, REIG also operates a full service construction company (REIG Construction) out of the same office. The companies are owned by two driven and energetic professionals who believe integrity and strong values are essential to business success. They operate their business with the belief that culture eats strategy for breakfast – meaning our people are more important than anything else. Guided by an entrepreneurial spirit and a team full of smart, creative, and driven professionals with the power to make a difference, REIG is going to be a major force in its respective industries for years to come. The opportunities for education and growth are endless. At REIG, we take our core values seriously. In fact, the letters REIG are an acronym for our core values, for which we use to guide our decisions every single day.
The maintenance technician position, under limited supervision, performs work of routine difficulty maintenance; performs related work as assigned
- Performs routine maintenance on apartment building interior and exterior.
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN APARTMENTS OR HOTELS
- Must be able to perform plumbing, electrical, heating/AC, drywall repairs, minor carpentry, and painting work orders
- Must be able to complete make readies
- Must be detail-oriented
- Coachable, self-starter, self-learner, proactive in problem solving
- General computing skills
- Organization and balance of multiple items
- Work alone/ self-accountable
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and maintain a high degree of professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and clearly prioritize
- Work in a manner that ensures safety of themselves and others within the apartment community
- Identify with REIG Core Values – high level of personal integrity, professionalism and business ethics
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5 YEARS OF RELEVANT APARTMENT BUILDING MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
(DOE) Depends on Experience.
Please submit your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org OR simply fill out the contact form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!
– REIG Asset Management